Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Rock Walk Of Fame

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    forums forums On May 15th the Runaways will be inducted into the Hollywood Rock Walk Of Fame! That is so cool! Congratulations are definitely in order!
    What a great band. I especially like the lead singer, Cherie Currie!!
    Gus
    forums forums

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    forums forums
    YES", CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE RUNAWAYS, YOU WERE A TEAM!! Woo Hoo! woo hoo!Yea Ba-by!!! forums forums

    Team Cat 1

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, congratulations to
    The RUNAWAYS!
    WE love Ya's
    forums

  5. #5
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    To Gus, Team Cat, Jetrnk and NYJett,
    There's one thing that you're forgetting....... This would not have happened if it weren't for you! Thank yo so much for hang'in in there all these years! You're awsome and I love you.
    Kisses all around and many, many more,
    Cherie

  6. #6
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    p.s. Sorry about the type O's... I sent it off without checking! ;-(
    Love ya!
    CC

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    forums

    forums Kisses right back at ya Cherie!
    WE loved hanging around all these yrs. wwwhat else would we do! WE love R-N-R and I'll be here until THE forums fall from the sky.Yea Ba-by!!!meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
    PS DON'T worry about the type Os we all do it,IT FUN Heeee Heee! Have a nice day Cherie and don't ever change we love you just the way you are! forums Team Cat 1

  8. #8
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Dear Cherie, ya know I was only 12 years old when the Runaways got together, and I loved ya's right away. I, as for many other fans that took the Runaways serious, you were teenagers living the AMERICAN dream,there are people out there that would have given a "body part" for just a taste of that. Even tho, you all went through your own private **** . But when the talent is there, it's there. Personally, I have never seen the Runaways perform, but I do have one of the video's "LIVE" from Japan,the quality isn't the greatest but I have it in my collection.And I have all the albums. I just finally got a hold of the " Flaming School Girls" album.The collection I have is outragious. What I would really like to see, is Joan and You do a gig in New York City, ya know like to promote this "Cherrybomb" release, hint,hint, LOL. Maybe, that would be so cool. Have either one of you thought about that? Any chance your going to any of Joan's shows here on the east coast.I too have been a major fan of Joan Jett's, been to all the tours, over, 108 shows,and counting, LOL - and I've enjoyed everyone of them. I have never met you tho, and I would love too! We are just so " HAPPY " for all of you, please have someone take pictures at this event, we'd love to see them.
    Congratulations again - NYJ forums forums

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Harley63's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2000
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Cherie and everyone!
    Is there a time posted for this induction?
    Couldn't find anything listed on the Rock Walk website. This is an event I will not want to miss!!! If anyone has an info to pass on that would be great and I will do the same. It's about time more women are added to the Rock Walk!!!
    Cheers!!
    -H

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Dear Cherie,
    hangin' in has been a pleasure
    for a fan of such a treasure
    and I will always cheer you on
    'cause you're a cool phenomenon!
    forums forums forums
    I agree with NewYorkJettster. I`d love to see pictures of this monumental event in rock and roll herstory!
    forums
    Gus

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ April 15, 2002 02:12 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic